16 January 2012

Ladies First

I know, I know.  I create a Yuuzhan Vong set and the first finished card I post isn't a Vong.  Well, all I can say is that similar to masses of cougar women to teenage girls who are either on Team Jacob or Team Edward, I'm on a team too.  To protest the vile vampire creation I joined Team Leia (in the slave outfit of course), so its fitting that she lead off this set. 

I had a few misadventures with templates and compatibility with Photoshop.  The ones that were hanging out there on the web from awhile ago didn't get along with my Photoshop software.  So, I found a post on Rebelbasers that had a link to some, but they were for Corel.  Downloaded a free version, converted to Adobe, but a few things were lost in the translation, but it'll work.  Might not be as precisely perfect as the IDC, but c'est la vie.

So, here it is...the first card of my Vector Prime SWTCG set.  It is "Leia Organa Solo (A)."  If you've read the book, you might remember she had some run-ins with various nefarious characters on the diplomatic/political front.  That inspired a card that gave Leia an ability to negatively affect an opponent's diplomats as a reflection of her skills in the political arena.


1 comment:

  1. I like it. It helps get rid of those pesky politicians.

    ReplyDelete