18 February 2012

The Vong vs. the Force

In one of my first posts, I discussed an alternate method for the Vong to use activated abilities since they were outside the Force.  Well...I'm scrapping that.  I ran across someone else's idea for dealing with the Vong.  Initially I thought it was a good idea.  However, as I was mulling it over and comparing it to how I decided to handle the Vong along with the couple of other ideas I had for the Vong, it struck me that each method essentially boiled down to renaming Force something else.  Each alternate idea looked like the Force game mechanic, acted like, worked like it, etc.  So, since it each idea was for all intents and purposes Force under another name, I'm scrapping my idea and having Vong cards use Force in game play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment